Inada Dreamwave Massage Chair
The Inada Dreamwave massage chair’s award-winning design and unrivaled craftsmanship make it a beautiful addition to your home or office. An addition that will provide years of relaxation and stress relief that you deserve. Patented technologies like the Dreamwave Technology and the Shiatsu Point locator will make sure to provide the therapeutic relief you need. The Dreamwave set the standard on what a high-end massage chair should be.
Inada Dreamwave Features
Patented Dreamwave Technology
The Inada Dreamwave massage chair features an undulating figure-8 motion that balances the body and delivers complete relaxation. The seat rocks approximately 1.6 inches on either side of the center. The gentle rhythm of the DreamWave promotes relaxation.
3D Massage Roller
The 3D massage roller of the Inada Dreamwave allows the massage intensity to adjust from deep to gentle making the massage feel more humanistic. The air-actuated mechanism moves in and out giving you an incredible therapeutic massage to remove your daily stresses and tension. The 29” Roller ensures that the massage will reach from your neck to the top of your tailbone.
Upper Shoulder Massage
The Shoulder Massage is unique in the Inada Dreamwave. On the bottom of the headrest are 2 units that massage your shoulders and trapezius muscles. Shiatsu pads are supplied that you can swap in and out for a deeper or lighter massage.
Shiatsu Point Locator
Patented and proprietary body-scanning technology of the Inada Nest massage chair locates your shiatsu points and customizes each massage session specifically to your body’s profile. The scan is not just your back, but your entire body.
Air Compression Massage
The Inada Dreamwave massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and motion for an ultra-relaxing shiatsu massage, covering your neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. The 100 airbags are located at expertly placed areas around the hands, feet, soles, calves, seat, arms, shoulders, neck, and waist with gently embracing air cells provide soothing rhythmic compressions.
The Inada Dreamwave features 8 automatic massage programs with an additional relaxation mode for each program totaling 16 programs in all.
- Full Body - For a comprehensive full-body Healthcare massage. This program is recommended for persons who feel fatigued or lack of energy.
- Full Body Air - For a comprehensive full-body massage focused on air massage. This program is recommended for persons who prefer softer massage.
- Youth Program - This program provides a low-stimulation massage for children aged 14 years or over. For this program, the adjustable range of the roller shoulder positions during an Automatic Shiatsu Point Locator operation is extended to cover lower positions, to fit the shoulder positions of young people.
- Quick - This program provides a quick massage to refresh the entire body.
- Stretch - The Full-Body Stretch program is a combination of bending your upper body backward with reclining of the seat back and twisting with the air cushions provided with the seat.
- Morning - This program is recommended for persons who have a bad morning or who have not recovered from their fatigue.
- Night - This program is recommended to use before going to bed as it will put you in a deep state of relaxation that will help you fall asleep faster and wake up more refreshed.
- Dreamwave - This program is recommended for persons who need a deep state of relaxation.
Vibration mechanisms are located in the seat and back of the Inada Dreamwave massage chair. The soothing vibrations add to your sense of calm and relaxation.
The Inada Dreamwave massage chair is very customizable. You can adjust the intensity and speed of the massage roller. There are 3 width adjustments for the shoulders. There are 3 levels of intensity adjustment for the airbags.
Lower Back and Seat Heat Therapy
Warming pads are located at the lumbar and seat area of the Inada Dreamwave. This helps to warm your core and improve circulation while soothing muscle fibers for a better and deeper massage experience.
The seat back of the Inada Dreamwave can be reclined to any angle between approx. 120° and 165° from the floor. The angle of the leg rest can be adjusted by approx. 90° according to your preference.
Smart Phone Pocket
There is a pocket located on the left armrest. Put on your favorite music or podcast, slide it into the pocket, and sit back and relax to your favorite massage program.
Removable Lower Back Pad
The removable lower back pad helps buffer the lower back massage intensity and provides additional support when the chair is used as a recliner.
The remote control features a clear and easy-to-read display panel that enables you to monitor your massage session. The display guides you through each step of your massage, displaying information about each massage action.