iComfort IC1020 Massage Chair
by Massage Chair Expert on Aug 12, 2021
The iComfort IC1020 Massage Chair is no longer available. Please check out our Massage Chairs, or check out our updated Best Massage Chairs. If you need help finding a new Massage Chair, please reach out to one of our Massage Chair Experts.
iComfort IC1020 Massage Chair
You will feel as if you had your very own massage therapist with the iComfort IC1020 Massage chair in your home. The IC1020 reproduces over 6 massage actions of a professional massage therapist. With multiple airbags located in the ottoman, your body will never have felt better. The iComfort IC1020 massage chair will provide you with many years of soothing massage and comfort.
iComfort IC1020 Features
Air Compression Massage
There are 15 airbags located in the ottoman and seat to make sure your legs, feet, and seat get the same treatment tension relief as your back. With 2 levels of intensity, you are able to fine-tune your massage to your needs. There are 4 programs that you can cycle through that will focus the airbags on a particular region.
The quad-style massage roller is able to reach from your neck to the top of your tailbone. The 4 head rotating massage mechanism simulates the smooth wrist movement of the human hand for the perfect back massage every time. There are 5-speed adjustments to customize your massage with 3 width adjustments.
Body Scan Technology
The iComfort IC1020 Massage Chair will automatically scan your shoulders upward and downward and adjust itself to determine the best position for the roller to a custom-tailored massage to your back. This will ensure the best possible massage experience that is custom-tailored just for you.
There are 3 auto programs that you can enjoy to massage your back. One focuses on the upper body and your full back massage, another will focus on your upper back which is your neck and shoulders, and the third will focus on your lower back.
There are 6 massage techniques that are used to relieve your tension and stress. Kneading, Shiatsu, Rolling, Knocking, Flap, and Vibration are used to create some of the best massages you have ever felt.
You can manually add a soothing and relaxing vibration to any part of your massage. You can independently turn on and off vibration in the calves, seat, and back.
LCD Remote Control
Take complete control of your massage experience with the black-lit LCD Style remote. You can also watch what the massage chair is doing at any point and time during your massage. The LCD remote control shows timer, massage functions, action modes, massage speed, intensity, width of the massage hands, and massage position.
- MP3 Player - Drop in an SD Card, put on your headphones, and enjoy your favorite music to help you further relax and massage your tensions away.
- Music Synchronization - Sync your music to your massage. The intensity and speeds will adjust to your music.
- Automatic Recline to find the perfect angle for your massage. Recline backward up to 165 degrees for maximum comfort.
- Power Retractable Ottoman that will allow you to raise and lower your legs with the touch of a button.
- Coffee Table - The is a small coffee table located on the left-hand side.
- Back Stretch - The backstretch feature will utilize the massage rollers to simulate stretching up and down your spine.